Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Mailing information.

So a lot of people have been asking me how to send letters to me in the UK (yay, mail!) and I finally have an answer for you.
Yes, my house is located at 37 St. Giles Street. But there are four other doors labeled as such and only one gets to me.

Therefore, ALL MAIL should be sent to:
Bethany Dahlstrom
C/O WISC & OSAP
3rd Floor, Chester House
21-27 George Street
Oxford
OX1 2AY
United Kingdom

Yes, it's lengthy. Yes, it'll cost about $1. But this is the only address that will work to send me mail. Hopefully, I'll hear from some of you, as it's always nice to get mail and know that I have support (although for those of you who don't want to pay the dollar, feel free to email me: bdahlstr@eastern.edu). Peace, people. I'm off to bed, but I wanted to let you all know how to contact me. Cheerio, mates, and a good night to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment